I have been a teacher for eight years and have primarily taught in the upper elementary grades. I am currently teaching fifth grade at Jamestown Elementary School in Arlington, Virginia. I am very excited to be part of the Climate Change and Caterpillars Expedition to New Orleans. I am even more excited that ymy students will be able to join me on this journey virtually.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Research supported by:
My expedition fellowship is funded by a grant from the "HSBC In the Community (USA) Inc."
My Links & Resources
- This blog has moved
- Last Two Days in N'Awlins
- Last Day of Research in New Orleans
- Day 5: Recording, Cleaning and Packing!
- DAY 4: Kayaking, Collecting, Analyzing and Rainin...
- Day 3: Caterpillar Zoo!
- Day 2: Kayaking on the West Pearl River
- Catepillar Camp!
- Science Research Day 1
- Our First Trip to the Bayou- Honey Island Swamp